At Life Fellowships we strive to worship God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, and to build up the Church of Jesus Christ through the teaching of the Word and the ministry of the Spirit. In doing this, we hope to persuade men and women to repent and confess Jesus Christ as Lord and also to encourage discipleship through the knowledge of and life lived principles of the Word of God.
- To worship God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- To build up the Church of Jesus Christ through the teaching of the Word and the ministry of the Spirit.
- To persuade men and women to repent and confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
- To encourage discipleship through the knowledge of and life lived principles of the Word of God.
Our Statement of Faith
- WE BELIEVE that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all and governs all.
- WE BELIEVE that the SCRIPTURES of the Old and New testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error in the original manuscripts and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
- WE BELIEVE in GOD THE FATHER, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He hears and answers prayer; that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE in JESUS CHRIST, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into Heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and personal, visible return to earth.
- WE BELIEVE in the HOLY SPIRIT, who came forth from the Father and Son to convince the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ; we believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher and guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and the exercise of the all the Biblical gifts of the Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE that all PEOPLE are sinners by nature and choice and, therefore, are under condemnation; that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit, those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord; that Jesus Christ baptizes the seeking believer with the Holy Spirit and Power for service, often subsequent to regeneration.
- WE BELIEVE in the universal CHURCH, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
- WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ORDINANCES to the Church: 1) Baptism and 2) The Lord’s Supper. We believe baptism by immersion and communion open to all believers.
- WE BELIEVE in the personal visible RETURN OF CHRIST to earth and the establishing of His kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, and the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless suffering of the wicked.
- WE BELIEVE in what is termed ‘THE APOSTLES CREED’ as embodying the fundamental facts of the Christian faith.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.